Stop losing whole days to reddit. Manage procrastination with AwesomeTimer. AwesomeTimer is a tool to help you manage your procrastination-productivity cycle. Let's face it - you're not working 100% of the time anyway. You might as well manage your procrastination so it doesn't take over. Trick yourself into getting things done by using AwesomeTimer.
For example, set it to Work for 10 minutes, Break for 2. Do this 5 times and you've done 50 minutes of work in an hour. Another popular combination is 25 minutes of work, followed by 5 minutes of break. AwesomeTimer makes it easy to get your fill of reddit, coffee, stretching, etc, while still getting things done.
Never lose another whole afternoon to reddit - download AwesomeTimer today!
Also useful for exercising with intervals as in HIIT, Fartlek, or Jeff Galloway’s Run-Walk Method.
** Updated to fix many problems listed below - please try version 1.2 today! **
Updates in 1.2
- Different sounds for Work/Break
- Works even if the app doesn't have focus or if the screen is locked
- Now requires WakeLock permissions (to facilitate working when locked)
Updates in 1.1
- Bug Fix: No longer resets the clock if you change the orientation of the phone
- Aesthetic Fix: Uses phone's notification sound by default - no longer the original "nasty" sound
- Can use fractions of minutes (for if you really shine at 8.5/1.5)
- Sleek new look in Android 4+
- Still no special Permissions Required
AwesomeTimer is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-12-16. The program can be installed on Android 2.2 and up.
AwesomeTimer (version 1.2) has a file size of 241.17 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.